Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finally!

Day 111 and I finally have some pictures of our bricks to show.
The bricks started going up last Tuesday and I had a bit of a panic when I saw them last Tuesday evening. It was just before night fall and in the low light the bricks looked nearly as patchy as the first lot. So Wednesday night we were back on site again with the brickie and the SS checking it out. We washed the bricks down and had a good look in better light and we were much happier with them.

I'm impressed with how quickly the bricks are going up, with a little bit of luck the bricks will possibly be finished by the end of next week.

I had a quick look through the house on Friday evening, but forgot to take the camera with me. Not a huge amount of progress on the inside. All the cabinet doors have now been attached and the ceilings, cornice, architraves and skirting boards have all been painted. According to My Metricon (which our SS tells us to take no notice of) our wall tiling is due for completion on the 20th. Hopefully I'll have some interior pictures to show later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment