Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pictures, but not much progress

Day 63 and I thought I would be showing you pictures of some bricks. Unfortunately the bricks are still wrapped up on their pallets. I think the only people on site today were the plumbers who installed the solar panels for the hot water.



I had a great time wandering around the house taking photos - there's still a long way to go but I really love our house. We took a bit of a gamble with the floor plan as there are no Denver 43s in Victoria available for inspection. We drove down to Traralgon to look through the Denver 31 and thought that it was OK, but we didn't love it. So we're lucky our gamble has paid off!
Our 4 star Bonaire ducted heater (above) some of the ductwork (below)

This photo is looking into our kitchen. At the moment you can see right through to our ensuite, but you can also see all the electrical cable hanging down, bits of conduit and some of the plumbers pipework.


I shouldn't even say it, but hopefully tomorrow the brickies will be on site. The insulation is going in on Monday so I'd really like at least a bit of the brickwork done. I know we've had the weather wrap done but I still worry that with all the rain we've had, and are forecast to have for the next week, that the insulation will get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment